S’Mores are obviously great, but if you’re looking for a twist on the old campfire classic, check out these two recipes!
No-Bake S‘Mores Pie
How good is this pie? It disappeared within minutes at the office. It’s definitely on the sweet (and buttery) side, but so no counting calories! It best to wash down with milk.
You can find malted-milk powder in the baking section of your grocery store.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup malted-milk powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
For chocolate filling
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1½ teaspoons light corn syrup
- 2½ tablespoons unsalted butter
10-ounce bag marshmallows
Make crust: In large bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs, malted milk powder, sugar and salt. In measuring cup, whisk together melted butter and…
View original post 341 more words